Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Something New By Adam Biggar

Powell dinning hall, amongst the buzzing laughter and talking were the massively long lines that wait to greet me every time I come in. While weaving in and out of the growing queues, I spotted something new in the dinning hall's arrangement of usually disgusting array of food. Italian sausage was standing out from the swirling vortex of grease and grime. I thought to myself, "How could one screw up sausage??" So along with my sausage, I took a fluffy pre-baked bun and fries. Along with that I grabbed a tall glass of chocolate milk, and fruit punch gatorade, which when I was pouring the sweetness filled the air. As I took my seat, before I knew it I had scarfed down the fries, I could hardly taste them. Then as I bit into my sausage the spices filled my mouth, I haven't tasted anything this good in the dinning hall in a long time. Washing that down was the gatorade, followed shortly by the chocolate milk. Which was awesome none the less.

1 comment:

  1. Adam, I look forward to your question/questions about my work in the faculty show. Your post here is amusing..."swirling vortex of grease and grime." Best, Professor Wayne PS-How is the project going?

    ReplyDelete