Friday, February 5, 2010

Arianna

Noticed in real time (5:00 pm until posted)

Talking to someone online. Waiting for a response. Waiting waiting waiting, getting nervous, putting the feeling aside (or trying), waiting waiting...

Impatience reigns tonight, as well as butterflies and snappy responses (though I'm trying to hold them in). Trying to be polite, trying to give everyone the opportunity to be creative and offer their opinion and ideas when really I'd rather just do something. Creativity is a struggle.


This entry is putting me in a bad mood and I don't want to be in one.
Why is honesty so hard sometimes?

As I'm waiting, my mom calls. Great timing.


A response, finally. Relief sets in and I start to feel the zipper on my sweater cutting into my rib cage. I move it out of the way, but the ghost pain remains. Why am I clenching my leg muscles? Good lord I'm a mess tonight.

Hungry. Tasting... empty mouth. Nothing. Or maybe not nothing, but not what I'd prefer to be tasting right now.

Pleasedon't pleasedon't...
Good!

My ribcage continues to hurt.
Clench.
Stop!
Mess.

3 comments:

  1. I like honest people. What counts is that you're trying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my comment, lol. I forgot to put my name afterwards -Victor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Thanks Victor! Everything turned out, so that's good.
    - Arianna

    ReplyDelete