Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Elliott

Today at noon I enjoyed a hot steaming bowl of spaghettios and meatballs. My mind and body were at ease after my horrifying experience at my first class of the day, history. I somehow slept halfway through my class when I suddenly startled awake and I found myself running as fast as I could to class. The reason I was so stressed before was because in that class we were scheduled to have a quiz that I slept through. Luckily I went to class and sadly had to tell as small fib. I told the professor I was late because I did not feel well and he excused me and allowed me to take the quiz. While enjoying my skettios, I began to think in more depth about my quiz. I realized I made two mistakes on my quiz, but as I like to do, think positively and luckily I did not receive a zero on the quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment