Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Victor D. Franco

01.27.10

In the midst of my rush to eat something and get ready before my R.A. interview at Residence Life at 2:00 pm, I asked a friend to swipe me in at Powell because I had forgotten my ID card in my room; it was 12:45 and didn't feel like walking back 20 minutes in this weather. Hmmm, I forget and lose things quite a bit...

Anyway, I entered the dinning hall, set my stuff down, and got a plate of 'general tso's chicken' (which contains chicken and broccoli) and some of what seemd like jasmine rice to accompany it. It wasn't that bad. It looked like something you could call Chinese Food, but of less quality than normal Chinese Food. It was orange, brown, green, and semi-fried. The smell was pungent, but not in an unpleasant manner. It was all gooey, vinigar-y, and made a CRUNCH sound with each bite. It did the job.

Dinning Hall food isn't very appealing or sensuous...most of the time.

I didn't have any dessert :(

2 comments:

  1. Victor, Pungent, gooey, vinigar-y, and CRUNCH...WOW GOOD! You should make that a sculpture. Good luck on the RA thing.......hope it works out........so sad/no desert. Next time. Nice entry thanks, Professor Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Professor Wayne! :) I should, shouldn't I...

    ReplyDelete