Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ursula- Lack of sunlight

My hands never froze from the walk from Harder to Powell as they were still burning from the rod that didn't look so hot until I held it and held it because i couldn't drop it or else the sky would fall down into the glass shop and I would be blamed for the calamity. Not really but my hand was burnt in the crease where the knuckle meets the other two bones in my finger so when I grabbed my fork to eat my discolored pasta it was a bittersweet cold but burning sensation of the room temperature metal and the burning flesh. The brown and white pasta tasted like parm cheese, not parmesan because it was missing something...I think cheese. But I have come to terms that everything here is missing something including the inhabitants who are missing some serious sunshine which leads to seasonal depression. That's why all the paintings become increasingly morbid then they should really be to express complete originality...but I could be making this up. The winter is also why a lot of girls are orange too. It's amazing what lack of sunshine does to people. They get cravings for carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment