Monday, March 29, 2010

Becca Polinski

March 30 2:41am

Its amazing how a place changes as time progresses, and how you perceive the space as that time moves forward. Last week if you had told me that I would spend 4 nights in a row (which is probably still a growing number) in Harder hall until closing...I would have cried on the spot and guesstimated that this moment would find me in complete misery. Surprisingly enough that would have only been true last night. Tonight even though I found myself in the studio nearing 2am I feel jittery, ready to get the rest of this week over with. Now that might be the eggs and toast I just scarfed down and the numerous cups of coffee I've been drinking all day talking. Or it could be the sleep deprivation telling me my thoughts don't make sense any more and I should go to sleep and talk about perseption of place and time another day...I think I will take the latter on this one, Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment